Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving Crafts- Paper Turkeys and A Quick Link Round Up

A friend of mine posted about these on her facebook page and I just had to share them!


You can download the .pdf here and make your own!

Here are a few more fun projects that I've found around the interwebs, hope they inspire you!


Free Thanksgiving Party Printable Package
Give Thanks Banner
Paper Mayflower
Harvest Block Candle Holders
Gratitude Tree
Classic Turkey Hand Prints 
Fall Coloring Page
Pumpkin Pancakes with Caramel Syrup
Turkey Cheese Ball

  Happy Thanksgiving!


I also wanted to take a moment to plug one of my favorite charities, Farm Sanctuary and their Adopt-A-Turkey program. My family adopts a turkey every year and has for nearly a decade. So, if you care about animals, please take a look at their site for more info about having a compassionate thanksgiving.


xoxo,
The Craftapus

No comments:

Post a Comment